1. Introduction of Thai Binh Agent Orange Detoxification Center for Victims of Agent Orange
- With permission of the Ministry of Health and Thai Binh Provincial People's Committee, following the guidance of the Central Association, the Association of Victims of Agent Orange/dioxin in Thai Binh Province (hereinafter referred to as Thai Binh Association for short) is allowed to receive Received "Improving and improving the health of Agent Orange/dioxin victims by the L.Hubbard method" sponsored by the ABLE International NGO. At the end of 2010, ABLE sent experts to transfer technology and provide professional and technical training for health workers of Thai Binh Provincial Association. After a 3-month training session, the project was completed, the Agent Orange detoxification center (hereinafter referred to as the Center) of Thai Binh Provincial Association was born and put into operation. Up to now, the Center has operated regularly and continuously for nearly 11 years. During its operation, the Center has treated 3,078 people, the results are absolutely safe, there are no medical accidents, most of the people who are detoxified at the Center have improved health. improved and enhanced, many people have recovered or completely recovered from some diseases, their working capacity and quality of life have been improved.
- The effect and practical effectiveness of the detoxification method at Thai Binh Center have been highly appreciated and responded to in many places. Some provinces, associations and some units wish to receive the method of detoxification in Thai Binh. Under the direction of the Central Committee of the Association, after obtaining permission and approval from the Ministry of Health and Thai Binh Provincial People's Committee, as the first Hubbard Detoxification Center, Thai Binh Detoxification Center has opened a number of technical transfer classes for 65 health workers of organizations and units in need, including 10 provinces and friend unions and 3 units, namely the Center for Social Protection of the Central Association, the Center for Care care, nurture and treat Agent Orange victims under the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs of Hanoi and Military Hospital 175 under the Ministry of National Defense. Despite many difficulties, especially in financial terms, some Centers of your units have performed well.
2. Purpose and therapeutic process of the Hubbard method
Toxins in general and dioxins in particular entering the human body are accumulated in various parts of the body and are at risk of causing weakening of resistance, disease and exhaustion of human health, especially Agent Orange/dioxin also affects the genetics and anthropology of the next generations. The purpose of the Hubbard method is to remove and promote the elimination of toxins from the human body.
2.2. Process of the Hubbard method
2.2.1. Flowchart of the detoxification process
- Step 1. Health check: measure pulse, blood pressure, weight, understand the health status of participants in detoxification, take high dose Niacin and some vitamins. Taking high doses of Niacin has the effect of enhancing fat metabolism, increasing the movement of toxins out of fat cells.
- Step 2. Gentle exercise and jogging for about 25-30 minutes to stimulate circulation, increase blood circulation, distribute Niacin throughout the body and bring toxins into the excretory glands.
- Step 3. Dry sauna, temperature from 60 - 80°C to increase sweating, time of sauna session from 1h to 4h30. (the first day is less, the following days increase gradually). When the sauna person sees a lot of sweat, they go to the bathroom to flush, rest, drink more water, and then continue to go to the steam room. In a session, a sauna person can go out and flush more than 10 times and drink more than 10 cups of water
- Step 4. Drink the mixture of oil and drink minerals, can-mag supplement nutritional balance
- Step 5. Assess the patient's health status and reaction level to adjust the vitamin dose for the next day
- The group of vitamins used in the daily sauna process includes: Niacin, Vitamins A & D, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin F, Mineral tablets, B complex, Evening Primrose Oil. Lecethin, Cold Pressed Oil, Can-Mag Solution.
- Daily dose of vitamins for detoxers is calculated according to each phase in the detox program. Depending on the health and response of each person participating in the detox, the dose of each person used is different.
- The usual dose of vitamins for detoxification victims is from 2,500 Niacin to 4,000 Niacin. Other vitamins are used in phases corresponding to the amount of Niacin.
2.2.3. Modes participants in detoxification must adhere
- Program participants must strictly follow the procedure given by the doctor, not arbitrarily change the schedule.
- Normal diet, eat lots of green vegetables and fruits. Absolutely do not use alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, tobacco, pipe tobacco, do not use stimulants or any drugs.
- Sleep mode: During the detoxification process need to be completely rested, sleep at least 5-6g a day.
3. Evaluating the effectiveness of the detoxification method
Because the Center does not have the conditions to research and evaluate scientifically the theoretical nature of the effectiveness of the detoxification method, it only evaluates the results according to clinical symptoms.
After nearly 11 years of implementing detoxification methods for Agent Orange victims, the Center has conducted detoxification for 3,078 people. Those who have detoxified at the Center after completing the program all write their harvest and feel about the detoxification results for themselves. Please give the survey results of some people who were detoxified from 2011 to 2013.
There are surprising results after detoxification. Please cite: Mr. Do Quang Thuong, former Vice Chairman of Thai Binh Provincial People's Committee, residing at 339, Tran Hung Dao Street, Thai Binh City, before entering the detox on March 1, 2012, went for tests and ultrasounds, after detoxing. On April 5, 2012, I went for testing and ultrasound to compare before and after detox. He wrote about his detox results as follows.
+ Left kidney: no more left kidney stones
+ Gallbladder has 2 stones, lost 1, reduced size by 1
+ Prostate reduced from 43.7 to 33.5
+ Acid uric reduced from 479 to 391; cholesterol from 5.96 to 5.33; Triglyscerid from 2.83 to 2.48